If you want to work in a pleasant and stimulating
environment, as part of a professional and dynamic team,
send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyze the creation teams’ needs and estimate the amount of work with the help of the project managers;
- Develop and execute online advertisement campaigns, banners and newsletters using HTML5 technology;
- Produce static and animated banners that respect the requirements of the various media servers (DoubleClick, Sizmek, AdGear, etc.);
- Optimize the code (compression, loading times, cache management);
- Adapt the visuals to different screen sizes (responsive for desktop and mobile);
- Ensure that all the technologies used function with all web browsers, including older ones, such as Internet Explorer 9 and Safari for mobile;
- Provide technical support to the graphic-design teams during the design phase.
Qualifications and Skills
- College diploma in Multimedia or equivalent;
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure while meeting deadlines;
- Keen sense of organization, diligence and rapidity in executing tasks;
- Initiative, resourcefulness and versatility;
- Good communication skills and a healthy team spirit;
- French–English bilingualism;
- Flexibility regarding the work schedule (including evenings and weekends).
- At least one year of experience with the front end, an important asset;
- Ability to work with git (github, bitbucket, gitlab);
- Knowledge of animation libraries (GreenSock, CreateJS, etc.);
- Knowledge of the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of the Litmus service;
- Knowledge of Adobe XD;
- Knowledge of the Jira, Trello, Monday, Wrike and Agile tools.