If you want to work in a pleasant and stimulating
environment, as part of a professional and dynamic team,
send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER / TECHNOLOGY LEAD – LOS ANGELES
Reporting to the Director of Digital Solutions, you will provide technology development expertise to support the creative strategies, pilot and commercial demonstration phases. In addition, you will manage digital production resources, budgets, and timelines to ensure solutions provided meet the company standards.
- Provide digital production expertise to support creative solutions, including strategic, tactical, and technical input.
- Support progression of digital solutions from conception to commercial readiness, including both the technical and business components of the technologies.
- Participate in technology risk assessments, identifying potential barriers to implementation and plan accordingly.
- Prioritize, schedule, and assign projects and tasks to digital production team.
- Control project costs and profitability.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to eliminate or streamline common incidents and service requests.
- Develop a strong client relationship to manage expectation and needs—communicating any risks, challenges, and providing solutions that meet their business objectives.
- Stay on top of client needs and develop new business opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Related university or college degree.
- 4 years or more of hands-on web development: front-end and back-end.
- Experience in web architecture: web servers, AWS, CDNs… with a deep understanding of the fundamentals.
- Strong analytical skills of web analytics.
- A self-starter able to take broad direction, description of desired outcomes, and project goals and objectives, and turn them into a series of actionable tasks to drive projects forward at a fast pace.
- Professional approach focused on client satisfaction.
- Excellent ability to rigorously oversee work.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle priorities.
- Ability to handle more than one project at a time and work under pressure while respecting deadlines.
- Ability to deal with stress.
- Willing to work at irregular times, if required.